Pathetic service. They are not cleaning our rooms, common areas and not even taking the trash out. All the passages are filled with trash and producing very bad smell and different kind of insects. When you try to reach property manager, site manager or care taker, no one picks up the call. Generator is manual and they will not switch it on when there will be power cut. Lift and washing machine will not be functioning most of the times. Raising service request doesn't help, no one gives you any reply or takes action.